This course provides a hands-on comprehensive study of the world’s most popular object-oriented programming language, particularly for client-server web applications. Java is an underlying technology required by many applications and websites and you’ll find it just about everywhere – laptops, datacentres, business applications, game consoles, utilities, cell phones and more.
What you will learn
- How to setup a Java development environment using NetBeans IDE
- How to write Java codes from scratch
- How Java works and its place in the world of programming languages.
- Creating Java objects and calling their methods
- Creating portable GUIs with Swing components
- Adding event handling to GUIs
- Retrieving data from a relational database with JDBC
- How to perform coder debugging to recognize and fix syntax and other errors
- How to build Java applications that scale in the industry
- Run, compile and deploy your app on the JVM Java Virtual Machine
Prospective Job roles after Completion
After completion of the training, Students will be adequately equipped for the following job roles
- Software Engineer.
- Software architect and System Analyst
- Java developer.
Java Enterprise developer.