This C# Programming Bootcamp in Abuja provides hands-on comprehensive study of a popular object-oriented programming language, created by developers in Microsoft Corporation. C# is a unique language that can be used to develop several types of Applications including Network based apps, website applications, Mobile and System games etc.
You may also want to learn app development training in Abuja
What you will learn from our C# Programming Bootcamp in Abuja
- How to setup the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE that will enable you to write C# codes.
- How to write C# codes from the scratch
- How to name, declare, initialize and assign values to variables within an application.
- How to use: arithmetic operators to perform arithmetic calculations involving one or more variables; relational operators to test the relationship between two variables or expressions; logical operators to combine expressions that contain relational operators.
- How to create a simple branching structure using an IF statement.
- How to create a simple looping structure using a For statement to iterate through a data array.
- How to create a Function that accepts arguments (parameters and returns a value of a specified type.
- How to design and build a simple user interface using standard controls from the Visual Studio toolbox.
- How to connect to a SQL Server database and the basics of how to retrieve and store data.
- How to recognize the classes and methods used in a program.
- How to perform debugging to recognize and fix syntax and other errors using the Visual Studio IDE.
- How to build C# applications that scale in the industry
- Run, compile and deploy your app on operating systems
Prospective Job roles after the Completion of this C# Programming Bootcamp in Abuja
After completion of the training, Students will be adequately equipped for the following job roles
- Software engineer
- Software architect and System Analyst
- C# Developer.